Sunday, December 28, 2008

Prime Time Challenge

After a week of training with one arm, I was able to start training with two. I was only able to train with two for a week before my fight. My fight was last night.

It was the one of the most intense nights of my life. Waiting around for the fight was one of the worst feelings I have ever experienced. I was nervous, scared, and extremely anxious.

I won my first fight! It wasn't easy either. The girl I was fighting has extremely large arms and is built like a pit bull. I did exactly what my trainer told me to do and just kept throwing. The crowd was going crazy. We got a standing ovation. ( blush) I don't know why or how it happened, but most of the gym was rooting for me. It was a bit surreal.

Because I won the first fight I moved on to fight again. I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was to take a nap. I couldn't of course.

The girl I was fighting was lucky, and didn't have to do more then one fight. It doesn't seem exactly fare, but thats what happened. I did pretty good against her. I was exhausted, and gave one really good round. The fight got stopped three times because my head gear kept coming off. The velcro wasn't sticking so my trainer had to put tape on me. Danny Bonaduce helped put tape on me. I ended up losing, but not by much. I gave my best, and I was happy with my performance, as was everyone else.

I was the a huge relief to be done with the fights and be able to have some beers with all my friends and family. It was a really good night. It was nice to have so many people support me.

I am looking forward to a week break from training and then getting right back into it.

There will be video of the fights soon!




I won this fight!



And lost against Dangerous Dee.











The guy in the blue shirt is Danny Bonaduce. ( he works for me :) )



1 comment:

heels said...

Holy crap- I am SO impressed. I wish we could have been there!