Friday, December 12, 2008

Fight

I am sparring again tomorrow! This time I am a little more nervous because I know what to expect. Plus I have been training everyday this week and my body is exhausted.

My trainer also informed me today that the fight I will be fighting in is tournament style. Which means if I win its a double edged sword, because I have to do another fight. In the same night. And if I win that, I have to do yet another one.

Its really starting to kick in what I have gotten myself into. I love boxing, and it has really changed the way I feel about myself. But its not easy. Not in the slightest. I have to constantly fight with myself. Its only 10 more push ups, only 30 more seconds, you can do this, why are you stopping, its only jump roping, its only two minutes. Then when I am not working out its, I can't eat this, I can't drink that hot chocolate, no desert, no beer, no second cup of coffee. Its mentally draining.

I think the greatest part about it is that for some reason I don't want to quit. I love the challenge, and I love the pain. I know it is making me physically, and mentally stronger. I have never pushed myself so hard in my life, and its invigorating.

So come see me fight! I might not be a champ, but it will at least be entertaining, as most people who know me have never seen this side of me. I am a feisty girl in the ring.

My fight is on Saturday December 27th at 8 p.m in Roseville:10600 Industrial Ave. #150 ( its behind pump it up)


It cost 10 dollars or 25 dollars with beer and wine.

Come and enjoy!

And I even had a custom shirt made for me. ( I feel so special)


No comments: